Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why.
Career choice after 12this the most tricky and strenuous for students. It’s a herculean task for the parents as well. There can be 100+ career options for PCMB students. Apart from Engineering and Medical, one can join Defence, Agriculture or Bio-science Research. Choosing the right subjects for undergrads is extremely critical because of wide choice available to students.
Risk involved in this period
- The wrong career decision may lead to wastage of time and frustration among students.
- Students usually takes decision under peer pressure
- Parents put their unwarranted expectation over children
- Children may choose a career which they don’t like eventually
On the other hand choosing the right subject leads to
- Scoring good marks in academics
- Enjoying your subjects
- Career growth
- No stress in life
What you will get in Career Counselling
- It’s a five dimensional career analysis which includes Personality, Interest, Learning style, skill and ability and Career value motivator.
- A 24 pages comprehensive report will be generated with detailed education and career roadmap.
- The complete career path for the best career option you choose.
- College recommendations based on your preferences.
- Two career counselling session with the seasoned counsellor
- Career counselling support.