Everyone lives by selling something.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Commerce is a subject which deals with trade and business. It’s the second most popular subject among students. Choosing career after 12th commerce can be very demanding as there are 100+ career paths available for the students. A student can choose career from Accounts and Finance, Marketing and Advertisement, Media and Communication, Hospitality and tourism, Business Management, Legal Services.
Risk involved in this period
- The wrong career decision may lead to wastage of time and frustration among students.
- Students usually takes decision under peer pressure
- Parents put their unwarranted expectation over children
- Children may choose a career which they don’t like eventually
On the other hand choosing the right subject leads to
- Scoring good marks in academics
- Enjoying your subjects
- Career growth
- No stress in life
What you will get in Career Counselling
- It’s a five dimensional career analysis which involves Personality, Interest, Learning style, skill and ability and Career value motivator.
- A 24 pages comprehensive report will be generated with detailed education and career roadmap.
- The complete career path for the best career option you choose.
- College recommendations based on your preferences.
- Two career counselling session with the seasoned counsellor
- Career counselling support.